RECEPTIONIST/CLIENT SERVICE ASSOCIATE
This position is based in our Southfield location.
We are seeking a dedicated, detail-oriented client service enthusiast with a positive attitude to be a receptionist and provide administrative support across our organization.
- Provide office support, including welcoming visitors, phone reception, calendar maintenance, office supply management, set up and breakdown of meetings as well as maintain the office space.
- Act as the first point of contact for our clients and guests
- Support in preparation of documentation related to new clients and on-going maintenance including account applications, transfer documents and other forms as required
- Prepare and organize client meeting materials
- Develop and mail letters to clients
- Gather, organize, and input client data
- Assists with clerical tasks which include scanning, filing, and processing of marketing and promotional materials as needed
- Act as back-up support to peers as well as for other administrative functions
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two+ years of client services experience
- High accountability to ensure our client and team expectations are exceeded
- Strong organizational skills with experience in delivering results in a fast-pace environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage diverse relationships within a team and across functions
- Persuasive communicator demonstrated through clear written and oral communication, and active listening
- Lively, proactive and positive attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Highest standards of ethical conduct expected
Competitive compensation and benefits offered commensurate with experience. References required. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.